1 Day with Camel and Overnight in Wadi Rum
The camel tour starts from the Wadi Rum Village you will visit will be the Lawrence Spring and afterwards you will go to the Khazali Canyon, where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Here you can relax while your guide prepares lunch. After lunch you will continue riding to the Wadi Rum Road where you can watch the beautiful sunset. After that you can enjoy a delicious bedouin dinner, bedouin tea, as well as bedouin music and songs.
Next day after the breakfast we will drive you back to Wadi Rum village by jeep.
The price includes
– Overnight in the Wadi Rum Road
– Your camels and the guide camel
– All the meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch, tea, water)
– Drive back to Wadi Rum village by jeep
– 1 Person: 150 JD
– 2 to 4 Adults: 130JD per adult
– 5 to 8 Adults: 110JD per adult
– 8+ Adults: 100JD per adult
Children under 14 years 50%
Children under 4 years free
This tour starts between 9 am and 10 am. If you arrive late you can take the tour next morning after staying over night in the camp.